The best senior living
communities in Florida
are already on our list.
Assisted Living Facilities. There are over 3,000 in Florida. Choose the facility that delivers the very best in senior living.
Senior assisted living in South Florida offers a wide variety of options. Let an experienced, knowledgeable Senior Advantages Advisor be your personal guide in choosing the very best senior living home.
Assisted Living Communities Throughout South Florida
Top-rated assisted living choices in Palm Beach County
Best assisted living facilities in Broward County
Affordable senior assisted living in Delray Beach
Assisted living homes in Boca Raton
Assisted living homes are a housing option for seniors who need help with some activities of daily living such as bathing/showering, grooming, dressing or using the toilet but do not require the high level of care provided in a nursing home or skilled nursing facility. Senior assisted living communities usually charge a base rate that covers a certain set of the services. Other services are offered at an additional cost. The fees for services vary considerably by community size and the number of services included in the base rate vary as well.
With more than 3,000 assisted living homes in Florida, finding the right match for a loved one or yourself can be a daunting task.
What are the best assisted living choices in Fort Lauderdale?
How do I narrow the field of assisted living facilities in Lake Worth?
Is there assisted living in Tampa that my parent can afford?
When visiting assisted living in Deerfield Beach, what should we look for?
You have questions…We have answers! Senior Advantages is a FREE referral service that provides ongoing, one-on-one assistance in sorting through the dizzying array of options. We’ll help you find the best-matched senior assisted living solution in your preferred South Florida location at a price that you or your loved one can afford.
Senior Advantages Services That Will Find You the Right Senior Home:
- Comprehensive Needs Assessment. An experienced Senior Advantages Advisor visits with you and guides you through a comprehensive needs assessment that covers your or your loved one’s physical, mental, medical and lifestyle requirements.
- Financial Considerations. Your Advisor will also help you determine your budget and can advise you on financial resources that may be available to pay for senior assisted living such as Veterans Administration (VA) benefits.
- Prescreened Recommendations. Based on your or your loved one’s needs and budget, your Advisor compiles a list of up to 5 or 6 top-rated assisted living facilities that offer the right living environment and necessary services at an affordable price. We recommend only assisted living homes that have an excellent record with the Florida Department of Health Services and pass our internal screening, which looks at complaints/violations; references from residents and their family members; rates of staff turnover, and other important benchmarks.
- Personal Tours of the facilities you’re interested in. Free escorted tours for you, your family and your loved one. We’ll pick you up at your convenience.
- Contract Review & Price Negotiation. The business end of securing the right facility for your loved is a task requiring careful attention to detail and procedures. In some cases, our involvement might offer an even more affordable rate.
- Move-in Support. Whether it’s a moving company, house cleaning services, real estate agents or health care assistants, Senior Advantages’ many years of community involvement has produced a highly qualified and preferred vendor list.
Find the Best-Matched Senior Assisted Living Facility Now. Call 1(800)748-2129.
Let Senior Advantages simplify your search for top-rated assisted living in South Florida.
Click here or for immediate service call 1-800-748-2129.